Thursday 2 January 2014

Typical First Blog Post...

I bought a journal in December, a really cheap one from Rymans. I wrote a page..and realised pen and paper was so very 2013. I'm not embarking on an exciting project, I rarely travel and have no exciting life events i'm undergoing but just want a place to vent, write and consider. 

I will firstly apologise for grammar and spelling- not my forte and not so much of a perfectionist to make it amazing! 

I'm a staff nurse in a busy acute ward in the Midlands, twenty-something who lives with her hairy boyfriend and fluffy cat. I've been qualified for two years now in my career and have developed a certain cynicism you get in nursing after this time! 

I knit, occasionally bitch, watch a lot of Netflix and enjoy sleep. 


That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment